Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Aussie Miracle Shine Range

I used to blow dry my hair everytime I washed it, and use heat products, so the heat was damaging my hair and it started to loose its shine. So I bought some of the Aussie products, as this is what I was recommended, hoping that I could get the shine back. 

It has Australian Ginseng extract and a pearl powder which helps add shine. The range is made up of a shampoo, conditioner and of course, the famous Aussie 3 Minute. I have used the range a couple of times now and instantly feel in love with the scent. It isn't over powering like some other haircare ranges but still sweet and fruity. 



 What's your favourite Aussie Product?

2 comments:

  1. i use the 3 minute miracle and i looove it

    Jessica
    www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh same, doesn't literally work in three minutes, but works really well in the end:)

      Delete