Saturday, February 2, 2013

Stuff that smells good.


I know that I haven't chosen the most creative title for a post, but the reason why I wanted to blog about Soap and Glory is exactly what the title says. The Soap & Glory range I like because they simply smell so good (and delicious). It's not a shocker that their products smell good, as it's kind-of their thing....but these two (in my opinion) smell especially amazing...


Soap&Glory- Smoothie Star.(£10) Boots
Smoothie Star is a body milk. Its thicker than a milk, and really does pack a moisturizing punch.

With ingredients like almond, cocoa, yogurt, oat and honey, it's not surprising when I say it smells good enough to eat. It is creamy but it soaks in quickly and smells AMAZING. But the gorgeous scent doesn't last, which is one of the bad points. But it's no way enough to make me say no to this product.
Soap&Glory- Peaches and Clean. (£7) Boots
The Peaches and Clean is a 4 in 1 wash-off deep cleansing milk. As from the name it does smell like Peaches and Cream. Which first thing in the morning is such a refresher. I think cleansing milk, cleansing oil are all good. But this one I especially like, and the smell just makes it a joy to use!

Does the smell of a product influence on how you feel about a product?










No comments:

Post a Comment